You can listen to UDetroit Radio on your computer anytime or listen to the music of Detroit via your mobile device. UDetroit Radio also streams live video and past recorded shows to mobile devices via Ustream. In order to listen or watch UDetroit Radio, visit your mobile devices application store and download one of the applications listed below.
Watch on Ustream
UDetroit Radio uses Ustream to give views access to our live stream and pre-recorded show on your non-flash mobile devices. Most Android devices in the market are flash ready and do not need this application to view the show. Simply visit the UDetroit TV page to watch our lineup.
If your Android device isn't flash ready, simply download the Ustream application and search for UDetroit Radio.
For iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad users, simply download the Ustream app from the iTunes store and start enjoying the show!
Listen on iPhone, Blackberry, Android, Palm & More!
UDetroit Radio is streaming the live broadcasts and music 24/7 online. You can listen to UDetroit Radio on any device anytime including Blackberry by downloading the FREE TuneIn application. TuneIn to UDetroit Radio anytime while you are working, driving, working out, or just relaxing with your mobile device.
Listen on iPhone, iPad Touch or iPad
UDetroit Radio is streaming the live broadcasts and music 24/7 online. Our radio station can be found on the SHOUTcast radio application available on the iTunes App Store. Tune in to UDetroit Radio anytime while you are working, driving, working out, or just relaxing with your apple mobile device.
iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad Setup
1. After you download the app, first go to your "Settings". UDetroit Radio is streaming at 128K and by default, the app will not display shows streaming at this rate.
2. Scroll down your list and locate the SHOUTcast settings. Click on that icon to open the settings.
3. Make sure you change the "Allow hi-bit streams" to the on position before you go to the SHOUTcast Radio app and look for the UDetroit Radio station.
4. Now close out of your "Settings" and open up the SHOUTcast application. You will now be able to see UDetroit Radio when you search for it.
5. Click on the "Search" link in the bottom right hand of the application. Enter "UDetroit Radio" in the search field and you will find the radio station.
6. While you are listening to UDetroit Radio, you can click the star icon in the top right corner of the screen to add our station to your favorites for quick access next time you want to listen.
Listen on Android Devices
UDetroit Radio is streaming the live broadcasts and music 24/7 online. You can listen to the station on your Android Device anytime by downloading the Winamp application. Tune in to UDetroit Radio anytime while you are working, driving, working out, or just relaxing with your apple mobile device.
Android Phones Setup
1. After you download the app, look for the Winamp application in your menu. Winamp has many functions, but UDetroit use the SHOUTcast radio part of this application. In orer to access the SHOUTcast function, click on the "HOME" button when looking at the instructions.
2. When looking at the main menu of Winamp, locate the SHOUTcast button to search for the online radio stations.
3. Search for "UDetroit". When you find the station, click it to load and play the station. For easy access, add it to your favorites to be able to pull it up quicker.